1. Watch a Whirling Dervish show
2. Shop the Grand Bizarre
3. Stay in the Sultanahmet (old part of town)
4. Go into the Blue Mosque
5. Drink some fresh pomegranate juice from a street vendor
6. Buy a carpet
7. Go get a scrub from one of the many old hammams
8. Take a ride along the Bosphorus
9. Let yourself day dream during the call of prayer
10. Go to the Beyoglu and get your fortune told (it’s called Fal: drink a Turkish coffee and the grounds left over are readto tell your fortune)
And what was your fortune? Great pic of you and Belle!
ahhh if I told you it wouldn’t come true…haha.. thanks sweetness!